Submit your question below about any cosmetic procedure to be considered for posting with an answer from one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.

If your question is about the cost of a procedure, click here. For referral to a qualified surgeon in your area, see find a surgeon.

Note: ASAPS cannot give advice about specific medical problems nor should answers provided by responding surgeons be substituted for a complete medical history, work-up and an in-personal medical/surgical consultation. Sorry we can't answer all questions. We try to select questions that have the widest general interest.


Can the size of fat earlobes be reduced?

With answers by: Fredrick A. Valauri, M.D., Aldo Guerra, M.D., Hayley A. Brown, M.D., Thomas G. S. Fiala, M.D., Robert T. Stroup, Jr., M.D., Kirk Churukian, M.D.
    1-20 out of 20
    Copyright © 2009-2012 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.