Submit your question below about any cosmetic procedure to be considered for posting with an answer from one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.

If your question is about the cost of a procedure, click here. For referral to a qualified surgeon in your area, see find a surgeon.

Note: ASAPS cannot give advice about specific medical problems nor should answers provided by responding surgeons be substituted for a complete medical history, work-up and an in-personal medical/surgical consultation. Sorry we can't answer all questions. We try to select questions that have the widest general interest.

What to do for enlarged pores?


I have always had non visible pores making my skin appear flawless. After a 30 day trip to work with animals abroad my skin is completely different. Every single pore seems enlarged and very visible even from an arms length away making my entire face seem almost bumpy with holes everywhere. Is there any procedure to mend mine back to original size?



 May I suggest you seek out an ASAPS member in your area that specializes in skin care. Based upon your description a skin care regiment may be the ticket instead of surgery. Best,


Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2012 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.