Submit your question below about any cosmetic procedure to be considered for posting with an answer from one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.

If your question is about the cost of a procedure, click here. For referral to a qualified surgeon in your area, see find a surgeon.

Note: ASAPS cannot give advice about specific medical problems nor should answers provided by responding surgeons be substituted for a complete medical history, work-up and an in-personal medical/surgical consultation. Sorry we can't answer all questions. We try to select questions that have the widest general interest.

How can I fix this?


I have a crease of loose skin and maybe some fat that is just above my navel.  I have had lipoplasty, an in office touch up w/syringe and lipolaser. Would Titan/Ultherapy/Refirme tighten this up? It looks better upon arising and gets worse as the day goes on. HELP! I will do anything that will work. I am 56. I look maybe late 40's elsewhere - not overweight, eat very well etc.




 Thank you for your question. Without an examination or photo's it will be difficult to completely answer your question. From what you are describing Radio Frequency treatment like Ulthera may be of help. 



Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2012 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.