Submit your question below about any cosmetic procedure to be considered for posting with an answer from one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.

If your question is about the cost of a procedure, click here. For referral to a qualified surgeon in your area, see find a surgeon.

Note: ASAPS cannot give advice about specific medical problems nor should answers provided by responding surgeons be substituted for a complete medical history, work-up and an in-personal medical/surgical consultation. Sorry we can't answer all questions. We try to select questions that have the widest general interest.

How can I lose weight in my breasts?


I want to lose weight, especially breast weight.  How can I do this?


Surgery for weight loss is usually for the morbidly obese. These surgeons are referred to as Bariatic Surgeons.


Gary R. Culbertson, MD, FACS


If your breasts are actually so large that it causes you upper back and neck pain, then you should see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can evaluate you for Breast Reduction surgery.

R. Whitfield, MD

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2012 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.