Submit your question below about any cosmetic procedure to be considered for posting with an answer from one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.

If your question is about the cost of a procedure, click here. For referral to a qualified surgeon in your area, see find a surgeon.

Note: ASAPS cannot give advice about specific medical problems nor should answers provided by responding surgeons be substituted for a complete medical history, work-up and an in-personal medical/surgical consultation. Sorry we can't answer all questions. We try to select questions that have the widest general interest.

How can I get help paying for breast reduction?


I am currently at a cup size of H. It has caused me long term back pain and has stopped me from doing many things I would like to do. My breast size makes it difficult being a mom to my 2 year old daughter. I was denied insurance but really need the procedure. What should I do?


 Consider paying for your breast reduction yourself as a cosmetic procedure. Many ASAPS members offer affordable package pricing for such procedures which usually are going to be allot less than if you have your procedure performed at a Hospital Facility. Consider a consult with one of the many members of the ASAPS in your area. Best,


Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2012 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.