Submit your question below about any cosmetic procedure to be considered for posting with an answer from one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.

If your question is about the cost of a procedure, click here. For referral to a qualified surgeon in your area, see find a surgeon.

Note: ASAPS cannot give advice about specific medical problems nor should answers provided by responding surgeons be substituted for a complete medical history, work-up and an in-personal medical/surgical consultation. Sorry we can't answer all questions. We try to select questions that have the widest general interest.

What procedure is good to help me achieve heart shape look?


Hi , I always wanted to look a certain way. I like call it heart shape because what I imagine is fuller cheeks and narrow jawline. I also want so fat removed. I'm so confused on what is best considering my age my cheeks have sunken a little and I also want to get rid of the folds by my nose area. thanks..


Not being able to evaluate your face, you should consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and after examination and considering your desires then your surgeon can discuss the options and how realistic it is to achieve your desired heart shaped face.

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2012 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.