Submit your question below about any cosmetic procedure to be considered for posting with an answer from one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.

If your question is about the cost of a procedure, click here. For referral to a qualified surgeon in your area, see find a surgeon.

Note: ASAPS cannot give advice about specific medical problems nor should answers provided by responding surgeons be substituted for a complete medical history, work-up and an in-personal medical/surgical consultation. Sorry we can't answer all questions. We try to select questions that have the widest general interest.

Removal of terrible stretch marks and a tribal mark on my left cheek.


I have terrible stretch marks all over my body and a tribal mark on my left cheek and I need a surgery for the removal of it all. Please help me Doctor. Thank you.



 Unfortunately, I have not found a method to completely remove stretch marks. Lasers do help to decrease stretch marks size but, treatments can be expensive. The good news that yes, a scar revision, fat grafting or facial fillers to your facial scar may be of benefit. Consider a consult with one of the many members of the ASAPS in your area. Best,


Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2012 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.