Submit your question below about any cosmetic procedure to be considered for posting with an answer from one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.

If your question is about the cost of a procedure, click here. For referral to a qualified surgeon in your area, see find a surgeon.

Note: ASAPS cannot give advice about specific medical problems nor should answers provided by responding surgeons be substituted for a complete medical history, work-up and an in-personal medical/surgical consultation. Sorry we can't answer all questions. We try to select questions that have the widest general interest.

I would like to remove a deep scar on my nose.


I was allergic to something that blistered on my nose and left a bad scar, it's pretty deep. I've tried fillers but it doesn't really work very well. Is there anything else I can do?


You must visit an ASAPS member Plastic Surgeon to remove this scar surgically.

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2012 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.