Submit your question below about any cosmetic procedure to be considered for posting with an answer from one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.

If your question is about the cost of a procedure, click here. For referral to a qualified surgeon in your area, see find a surgeon.

Note: ASAPS cannot give advice about specific medical problems nor should answers provided by responding surgeons be substituted for a complete medical history, work-up and an in-personal medical/surgical consultation. Sorry we can't answer all questions. We try to select questions that have the widest general interest.

Will restylane help with droppy cheeks?


Hi i have another question. Will Restylane help with my drooping cheeks and also is it a bad idea to get both Restlyane cheek lift and cheek implants? Thanks


 For drooping cheeks deep fillers such as Sculptra will most likely be more effect and have a longer duration than a product like Restylane. Facial Fillers should be avoided prior to placement of facial implants. Another very viable option you may not have considered is fat grafting to the face. Fat grafting to the malar regions or cheeks would probably be the most reliable, durable and safe surgical procedure to address drooping checks. Best,


Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS


Non-Surgical Correction of Drooping Cheeks – An optimal way to correct sagging cheeks is obviously with surgery. A non-surgical way to correct this is by using a deep filler to volumize such as Radiesse which is optimal for this area.

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2012 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.