Submit your question below about any cosmetic procedure to be considered for posting with an answer from one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.

If your question is about the cost of a procedure, click here. For referral to a qualified surgeon in your area, see find a surgeon.

Note: ASAPS cannot give advice about specific medical problems nor should answers provided by responding surgeons be substituted for a complete medical history, work-up and an in-personal medical/surgical consultation. Sorry we can't answer all questions. We try to select questions that have the widest general interest.

Can my upper quadrants be reduced?


I had two lower tummy tucks and now the upper quadrants are too thick and need to be reduced. Can this be done?


If the skin tone is good in the upper abdomen (which should be the case when a mini-tummy tuck was recommended) then liposuction could be done to further contour the upper abdomen in most cases. A more uncommon option is a reverse tummy tuck. See a board-certified plastic surgeon (or two) to get specific advice for your body and your goals.

Richard A. Baxter, M.D.
Mountlake Terrace, WA

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2012 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.