Brunno Ristow, M.D.
Affiliations & Memberships
California Pacific Medical Center
American College of Surgeons, Fellow
International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
American Medical Association
California Medical Association
California Society of Plastic Surgeons
Member, New York Academy of Science
Honors and Awards
1. Named as one of America's leading Physicians in the book, "Best Doctors in America."
2. Graduated from Medical School Magna Cum Laude, receiving the University of Brazil, National School of Medicine Award.
3. San Francisco Magazine "Best Doctors."
4. Chairman of Symposium of the Aging Face sponsored by American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery Education Foundation.
5. Chief of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center.
6. Chairman (three years) teaching courses - American Society of Plastic Surgery.
7. Biographic Profile in "Who's Who in the World," "Who's Who in America," and "Who's Who in Intellectuals."
8. Visiting Fellow to the prestigious South Eastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons.
9. For the last 14 years, once a year KGO radio appearances on The Joanie Greggains Show.
10. Visiting Professor, University of British Columbia.
11. Visiting Professor, Federal School of Medicine - Posto Alegre, Brazil.
12. Multiple teaching courses on Facial Rejuvenation & Rhinoplasty to Professional Surgical Societies.