Davis L. Bronson, M.D., FACS
Background & Specialties
American Board of Plastic Surgery - 1989
UCLA 1970, Bachelor of Arts
U.C. Irvine, College of Medicine 1974, M.D.
LA County-USC Medical Center-Internship 1974-1975
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California-General Surgery 1975-1979
St. Joseph Hospital, Hospital, TX-Plastic Surgery 1979-1981
Voluntary Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, UCSD
School of medicine
Associate Clinical Professor of Surgery, Kansas City University of Medicine and BioSciences Society Memberships
Publications and Presentations
1. "Experimental Observations on the Etiology of Squamous Cell Metaplasia in Gastric
Carcinoma" - submitted for publication,
2. "Total Thyroidectomy" - Presented before the Los Angeles Surgical Society, November, 1977.
3. "Incomplete Descent of the Thyroid" - presented before the Southern California Chapter of the American College of Surgeons, Annual Meeting, January 1978.
4. "Carcinoma in Hyperthyroidism" - submitted for publication.
5. Head and "Thyroid Carcinoma and Other Associated Malignancies As a Consequence of Childhood and Neck Radiation" - submitted for publication and presented before the Society of Head Neck Surgeons, 1978.
6. "Total Thyroidectomy: The Indications and Results of 630 Cases" - published in The American Journal of Suraerv. Vol. 136, No.4, October 1978.
7. "Emergency Treatment of the Injured Hand" - presented to the Emergency Medical Symposium, sponsored by the Department of the Navy and American College of Emergency Physicians, San Diego, California, July 1986.
8. "Analeptics in Outpatient Surgery" - presented at Roche Pharmaceutical Symposium, La Mesa, California, May 1987.
9. "Galactorrhea after Reduction Mammaplasty" - published in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Vol. 83, No.3, March 1989.
10. "An Important Niche Is Being Filled" - published in San Dieao Physician. Vol. 80, No. 12,
11. "Meralgia Paresthetica" - published in Plastic and Reconstructive Surqerv, Vol. 110, No. 1, July, 2002.