Michael Bermant, M.D.
Dr. Bermant's Practice Philosophy
Dr. Bermant is a surgical sculptor, his media the body. His pallet is an assortment of surgical techniques he has evolved from his mentors and decades of experience. He prefers a natural look, not something artificial or looking over operated. Good surgical sculpture should look good in motion and from multiple perspectives, not just the view of a single still photograph. Results must be enjoyable while living life, expressing ourselves, playing, or during activities. That is why he features pictures flexing muscles, videos showing the problem and surgical solution.
He developed methodology to minimize bruising and swelling - maximize comfort and safety. This starts out with a well-educated patient. We spend a great deal of time before, during, and after surgery with each of our patients to help them become members of our team to optimize results, shorten recovery, and assist with the emotional component of healing. With an attention to detail and a pursuit of excellence, we are eager to help you achieve the new you.
His Plastic Surgery Encyclopedia is an introduction to this philosophy. Take your time to browse through the many examples of my surgical art. Evaluate typical bruising and swelling, listen to patients talk about their comfort and recovery. Learn why patients travel from around the world for his surgical sculpture.
Dr. Bermant specializes in:
- Male Plastic Surgery and Cometic Surgery in Men
- Gynecomastia Male Breast Reduction can take many forms. From the subtle Puffy Nipple contour deformity, to the Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for sagging deformity after weight loss, to Female to Male Top Surgery male chest sculpture. He sees many patients for Revision Gynecomastia surgery done elsewhere.
- Inverted Nipple Surgery for both men and women.
- Breast Lift Surgery in Women is done without implants in his office.
- Breast Reduction Sculpture for Women
- Tummy Tuck abdominal sculpture. Learn more about his Tumescent Tummy Tuck performed under local anesthesia with heavy sedation. Tummy Tuck Movies demonstrate the nature of the problem and his surgical sculpture. The hallmark of this operation is the comfort after Tumescent Tuck surgery. His Revision Tummy Tuck Surgery can help with problems after prior stomach surgery.
- Body Lift Surgery extends abdominal sculpture to include the legs, thighs, and buttocks.
- Belly Button Umbilicoplasty can refine the shape of the belly button.
- Liposuction is often a component of other surgery, but can by itself contour localized collections of fat.
- Otoplasty Ear Surgery involves careful analysis of the problem and a selection of the correct sculpture methods. Macrotia Ear Reduction Surgery can reduce big ears. Revision Otoplasty can improve some after surgery problems.
- After Weight Loss Plastic Surgery solutions
- After Pregnancy Plastic Surgery
- No Surgery Body Contouring for temporary body shaping during stabilization of problems
He also features:
- Rhinoplasty Nasal Sculpture
- Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery
- Eyelid Ptosis Surgery
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
We begin our patients' learning experience on the web. Plastic Surgery 4U was designed as an introduction to the problem, surgical options, and Dr. Bermant's approach to his surgical sculpture. You can view thousands of before, during, and after surgery pictures and movies before ever considering contacting our office. Instead of waiting for a consult to see what we are like, you can browse at your leisure from the comfort of your home well in advance.
We see patients from around the world. To minimize travel to Virginia, many then continue with our Preliminary Remote Discussion. After completing detailed forms and sending images you then have a detailed discussion by phone with Dr. Bermant to explore your concerns. For many, tentative surgery can be scheduled based on this conversation. This surgery still requires the in office confirmatory examination before Dr. Bermant can agree that surgery is the correct approach. Surgery is then the next day after this in office evaluation.
Cash, Wire Transfer, Money Order, and Direct Deposit
We offer computer imaging for select procedures.