Norbert Collins, M.D., FACS
Patients who undergo plastic surgery can look forward to gaining self confidence and a sense of well-being from looking, feeling and functioning at their best. For those who wish to enhance their appearance, today's cosmetic surgical procedures offer patients the opportunity to reshape physical features and improve their self-esteem.
Dr. Collins' goal is to provide comprehensive plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgical services of the highest standard to all his patients. It is his ongoing commitment to provide an environment of comfort and safety, and to treat each patient with respect, dignity and compassion.
Dr. Collins has been in private practice since 1989, specializing in cosmetic surgery for both women and men. Based in Redlands, California, Dr. Collins has provided the best in cosmetic surgery to thousands of patients throughout the Southern California area. His office is located in downtown Redlands and includes a AAAA approved surgical facility, The Redlands Surgery Center. The surgery center allows Dr. Collins to perform the vast majority of his procedures in a private and patient friendly environment. His specially trained operating room staff provides the highest standard of expertise and quality care. The entire staff is very personable and eager to assist in meeting your needs.
Dr. Collins performs the majority of his procedures at the AAAA approved surgical facility The Redlands Surgery Center located within his facility. The Redlands Surgery Center features a full operating room and a recovery room. Most procedures are performed under intravenous sedation. Dr. Collins also performs surgical procedures at the Inland Surgery Center, Redlands Community Hospital, Hallmark Surgery Center and Premier Surgery Center, offering general anesthesia by board certified anesthesiologists.
Prior to your surgery, Dr. Collins will first consult with you to learn about your personal situation, and to discuss your objectives and concerns. He will advise you of the potential results of the procedure and provide you with additional information concerning the long-term results.
You are invited to schedule a consultation with Dr. Collins and review examples of his past surgical procedures. At all times, Dr. Collins will make sure to take the time to answer all of your questions and address your concerns. Our goal is to make every patient comfortable with their decision for cosmetic surgery.
Skin Care Products
Located on the second level of our office, is The Redlands Skin Care Clinic which concentrates on our patient's needs. Our clinic offers products, various chemical peels, and micro-pigmentation (permanent cosmetics).
The Redlands Skin Care Clinic offers the following products and treatments:
- Prescription Strength Custom Creams
- BioMedic Micropeel and Micropeel Plus
- Designer Peels - These are peels that are customized to target your skins needs - whether it be anti-aging, acne, rosacia, fine lines or pigmentation challenges.
- European facials
- Permanent makeup
- VI Peel - The VI Peel has superior results for anti-aging. It reverses the effects of sun damage such as brown spots, fine lines and pore size. It improves tone, texture and acne conditions and is great in stimulating the production of collagen for a firmer skin tone. It can be done three to four times a year, it is safe for all skin types and is affordable. You can enjoy younger looking skin in one week with approximately three days of down time.
- APEELE - A next-generation revitalizing chemical peel designed to provide controlled exfoliation of damaged skin with significant visible results after just one treatment. This powerful yet non-invasive approach to chemical resurfacing uses a synergistic combination of alpha hydroxy acids (mandelic acid, lactic acid), beta hydroxy acid (salicylic acid), other exfoliating acids (trichloroacetic acid, phenol, retinoic acid) in combination with hydroquinone and built-in topical anesthetics to achieve a superficial to medium-depth peel.