Ramsey J. Choucair, M.D.
Background & Specialties
* 1989-Diplomate, The American Board of Surgery
* 1993-Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
* 1994-Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery, American Board of Surgery
* Rice University B.A. 1979
* Southwestern Medical School M.D. 1983
Post Doctoral Training
* 1981-1983 Extern. Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, TX
* 1983-1984 Intern. General Surgery, St. Paul Medical Center, Dallas, TX
* 1984-1987 Resident, General Surgery, St. Paul Medical Center, Dallas, TX
* 1988-1989 Resident, Plastic and Reconstructive
1999- Instructor in Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
1991-1998 Instructor in Surgery, Harvard Medical School
1991 Clinical Fellow in Surgery, Harvard Medical School
1988-1990 Instructor in Surgery, Ohio State University
Publications and Presentations
Courtiss EH, Choucair RJ, Donelan MB. Large volume suction lipectomy: a retrospective analysis of 108 consecutive patients. Plast Recon Surg 1992; 89:1068-1079.
Pertinent anatomy for face and neck lift. California Association of Plastic Surgeons Annual meeting, Monterey, CA. March 1993.
Procerus and corrugator muscles: when to resect, transect or excise. Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of the Face, Eyes, Nose, and Neck. Laguna Niguel, CA. July 1994.
Lower Lid and Midface Rejuvenation. Connell Society Symposium, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. January 1999.
Cheeklift/Lower Eyelid Procedures, Connell Society Symposium, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, January 2000.
Hobbies and Interests
Golf, Snow-skiing, Marathon running, Drawing, Piano