Breasts: From A to D [INFOGRAPHIC]
July 30, 2012
Like beauty and fashion, breasts have undergone an evolution over the history of human existence. Much has changed from average breast size to attitudes and breast enhancement materials. It’s hard to imagine a time when women used ox cartilage to augment their chests, but luckily we now have safe, FDA-approved saline and silicone breast implants in the hands of experienced, board-certified plastic surgeons.
The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), is recognized as the world's leading organization devoted entirely to aesthetic plastic surgery and cosmetic medicine of the face and body. ASAPS is comprised of over 2,600 Plastic Surgeons; Active Members are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (USA) or by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and have extensive training in the complete spectrum of surgical and nonsurgical aesthetic procedures. International Active Members are certified by equivalent boards of their respective countries. All members worldwide adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and must meet stringent membership requirements.
WE ARE AESTHETICS
- Follow ASAPS on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ASAPS
- Become a fan of ASAPS on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AestheticSociety
- Check us out on Instagram: www.instagram.com/theaestheticsocietyasaps
- Check out our consumer-facing website: www.smartbeautyguide.com
- Locate a plastic surgeon in your area: www.smartbeautyguide.com/select-surgeon