Friday, April 12
7:00am – 4:00pm
S7 The Power of Cosmetic Medicine: Toward a Brighter Future!
Featuring Technology Rotations and Live Patient Demonstrations
7 CME Credits
Discounted pre-registration fee: $175 On-site fee: $225
Lunch will be provided.
Co-Chairs: Michael Kulick, MD and Z. Paul Lorenc, MD
Faculty includes: Barry DiBernardo, MD, Julius Few, MD, Miles Graivier, MD, Haideh Hirmand, MD, John Hoopman, Jeffrey Kenkel, MD, Jason Pozner, MD, Heidi
Waldorf, MD (Additional Faculty will be added and are subject to change)
This comprehensive course, designed for core aesthetic physicians, nurses and aestheticians, will provide participants with stimulating discussion, insightful lectures and fast-paced live injections; all of which are vital to the success of today’s aesthetic practice. Panel discussions will explore topics such as:
- Is Non-Ablative Skin Tightening Living Up to Consumer Expectations And Manufacturers’ Marketing Collateral?
- I am Ready to Buy but Have Only 30K, 60K, 90K Maybe More – What Should I Buy??
- Everyone Non-invasive Body Contouring Improvement ….Attacking the Fat, Are Expectations Being Met?
- High Tech Photography – What do I Need, What are My Options? What are the Medical-Legal Ramifications?
- Latest in Vascular Technology
- Facial Injectables – Sorting Through the Options
- Soft Tissue Fillers
- Volumizing Agents
Panelists will discuss their results with a variety of treatment modalities and will be challenged to reveal their tips to help ensure for successful outcomes. Technology stations will be set up for audience rotations allowing participants an opportunity to ask questions and more closely examine the latest technology.
Injections with the soft tissue fillers and neuromodulators alone and in combination will be shown on the big screen. Faculty will demonstrate the latest techniques including innovative uses of blunt tip cannulas. Emphasis will be on safe and effective outcomes.
- Critically assess the array of non-surgical technology that is available for skin tone, body appearance and shape and discuss how to incorporate these into your practice. Gain perspective from leading manufacturers on how they are responding to consumer and physician concerns.
- Explain different photography options and make appropriate decisions on what is necessary and may be of value for for your practice.
- Describe the various options in vascular technology and describe how to use the device(s) to maximize patient outcomes and safety.
- Perform an aesthetic analysis of the face to identify potential facial rejuvenation strategies that may improve appearance in accordance with the patient’s individual treatment goals
- Identify characteristics of injectable products for aesthetic facial enhancement
- Identify injection techniques that have demonstrated safe and satisfactory patient outcomes for facial enhancement and/or rejuvenation
- Implement strategies to minimize and manage adverse events of facial injectables including bruising, necrosis, infection/biofilms, lumps or ridges, nodules, and granulomas
- Does Non-Ablative Skin Tightening Work?
- Treating Vascular Disorders – Reviewing the Options
- Non Invasive Body Contouring – Treating Fat
- What Device Do I Buy, Given Budget Limitations?
- Technology Rotations
- High Tech Photography – What Do We Need, What are My Options?
- Injectables – Live Patient Demonstrations