Registration for the meeting is open to:
- Aesthetic Society Members, Candidates, and International Candidates
- Members and Candidates of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Members of plastic surgery societies listed by the International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS) (verification of membership required)
- Members of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
(verification of membership required)
- Residents and Fellows in approved plastic surgery training programs (written verification of participation in an approved plastic surgery residency or fellowship program, attested to by the Chief of Service, is required for complimentary meeting registration)
- Medical Students enrolled as a full-time student in medical school and interested in a career in plastic surgery
(written verification from the Dean of Admissions is required for complimentary meeting registration)
- Plastic surgery nurses and physician assistants (written letter from your board-certified plastic surgeon employer indicating that you are currently employed as a registered nurse or physician assistant and a copy of your license)
- Office personnel employed by board-certified or board-eligible plastic surgeons
(written verification of employment is required and enables attendee to visit the exhibits or register for selected optional courses on a space-available basis only)
If you are aware of a plastic surgeon who is not a member of one of the organizations listed on the Society Registration Categories, but wishes to attend this meeting, please contact the Registrar below to request that a formal invitation be forwarded to the surgeon.
ASAPS reserves the right to restrict admission to maintain an optimal educational environment.
Contact the Registrar: