CME Search provides ASAPS Members, Candidates, Residents and Fellows enrolled in The Aesthetic Society’s Resident Program, and ASJ Subscribers the ability to earn up to 20 Category 1 CME credits annually just through searching specific bookshelves in the RADAR Resource library. All 20 credits earned are also offered as Patient Safety credits.
CME Search Quick Facts
- CME Search tutorial
- Available through a paid subscription on the App or the AnzuMedical eCommerce website, http://anzumedical.com/store
- ASAPS Member Subscription $299.99, Non-Member Subscription $499.99
- Tap the Search icon in the top right corner of the RADAR library screen for the option to “Buy CME Search Package…”
- Subscriptions purchased before the end of 2014 will expire on December 31, 2014 at 11:59 PM Hawaii Time and will not carry over to 2015.
- Subscriptions will be automatically renewed on January 1 at 12:00 AM Hawaii Time each year unless otherwise cancelled by the subscriber. You will be notified via email 2 weeks prior and again 1 week prior to auto-renewal.
- The Aesthetic Society designates this Internet point-of-care activity for 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ per cycle. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- You will receive a confirmation letter via email after completing a search and claiming your credits