The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is proud to announce our new partnership with Freeman!
Freeman (www.freemanco.com) is the world’s leading provider of integrated services for face-to-face marketing events. Clients engage Freeman for strategic counsel, creative development and on-site logistics execution for face-to-face events of all sizes.
The company is owned by both employees and the Freeman family, and today continues to carry forward the entrepreneurial spirit of the company’s origin. Customer driven, Freeman has a reputation for providing reliable, consistent, highly regarded products and services.
Integrity is the foundation of the company’s culture. Freeman offers a total package of solutions to their customers, with a scope of products and services unmatched by the competition. They empower their employees to make educated, strategic decisions. Freeman delivers reliable and consistent problem solving solutions that their customers have come to rely on.
901 E. South St. | Anaheim, CA 92805
Each booth is 10’x10’ and will contain 8’ high black and cream draped back-wall and 36” high sidewalls. The aisle carpet color will be black and will be provided by the Aesthetic Society.
- Care is to be used so as not to obstruct those exhibiting in adjacent spaces. Please refer to the booth layout designs
- The exhibit hall is not carpeted.
- Carpeting/flooring is required in all booths.
- No solid exhibit construction will be permitted to exceed 42 inches in height except in the back half of the space. No exceptions will be made in regard to the solid back or side wall construction of any booth
- Exhibit booth structure for design and lighting purposes will be allowed a maximum of 16 feet
- No two story booths may be erected. All materials used in display construction or decorating must be made of fire retardant materials and be certified as flame retardant
- All exhibitors should provide space within the confines of their area for physicians and other visitors. Space must be provided so that the audience for any demonstrations or discussions may stand within the exhibitor’s space, rather than the aisle
- Standard exhibit booth furniture, signs, rental exhibits and other services may be obtained through the Decorator at the exhibitor’s expense and can be found in the Exhibitor Service Kit
- The assembly, erection, dismantling, packing and unpacking of displays must be done by union labor
- The handling, placing or displaying of merchandise does not require union labor and may be done by the exhibitor
- All additional manpower needed must be hired through the Services Contractor
- Order forms for all services can be found in the Exhibitor Service Kit which will be emailed to each exhibitor in advance
- The exhibitors are urged to place their orders in advance for efficient, timely service
- The Services Contractor will maintain a service desk for the convenience of the exhibitors during the installation and dismantling periods to cover all requirements and will be in operation throughout the meeting
|Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the Exhibit Hall at ANY time.
Certificate of Insurance
If an exhibitor wishes to use a service firm other than the official contractor to install or dismantle their booth, a form, included in the exhibitor kit, along with a certificate of insurance must be submitted to Freeman no later than 30 days prior to show move-in.
Exhibitor Service Kit
The Exhibitor Service Kit will be emailed to the attention of the “Exhibit Representative” specified on the contract. The kit will be available online only. Access to the website will be available after the beginning of the year.
ASAPS/ASERF cannot guarantee against loss or damage of any kind, but will provide general security on a 24-hour basis, beginning on Friday, April 12 through move-out on Monday, April 15.
- ASAPS/ASERF, and Freeman strongly advise that you ship materials in advance to the drayage warehouse in order to ensure that your booth will be ready for set-up on Friday morning
- Shipments will be received at the warehouse up to 30 days in advance
- Shipping to the site creates increased costs and delays in delivery to your booth
- All exhibitor shipments should be PREPAID and scheduled to arrive at the warehouse on or before April 5, 2013
- Should you choose to ship directly to the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, shipments will only be accepted on the move-in date of April 12, 2013
- THE CONVENTION CENTER WILL NOT RECEIVE FREIGHT SHIPMENTS FOR BOOTHS PRIOR TO THE SHOW DATE
- Freight must be consigned through the designated official contractor. No exceptions to this policy will be allowed
- The Aesthetic Society and Freeman assume no responsibility for shipments that arrive at times other than specified
Electrical current is available in 60 cycle, 120 volt single phase, 208 volt single phase, 208 volt three phase 60 amp, and 480 volt three phase service. Outlets will be 120 volts unless otherwise specified. Electrical power is available and orders must be placed in advance with the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Forms for ordering electrical services will be forwarded with the Exhibitor’s Service Kit. All electrical service will be furnished at the exhibitor’s expense.
General janitorial service will be provided by the Services Contractor at no charge to the exhibitor. Individual arrangements for cleaning booths may be made through the Services Contractor. Forms for ordering janitorial services will be forwarded with the Exhibitor’s Service Kit.
These services may be obtained through the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center at the exhibitor’s expense and can be found in the Exhibitor Service Kit.
Union Labor Rates
Overtime rates will be effective before 8:00 am and after 4:30 pm on Monday through Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Lead Retrieval System
To assist you with your marketing efforts, each attendee will have a bar code on their badge that will provide the information they submit during the registration process. Information for ordering the lead retrieval machine will be included in the Exhibitor Service Kit. You must preorder this item which requires electricity. Additional Lead Retrieval machines will not be available on-site.
For more information on Advertising Opportunities, please contact Kathie Muehlebach at Kathie@surgery.org or Tom Purcell at Tom@surgery.org.
Industry Support Opportunities
For information regarding Industry Support Opportunities, please click here or contact Kathie Muehlebach at Kathie@surgery.org.