Aesthetic Surgery Journal is an official publication of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the official English-language journal of more than a dozen major international societies of cosmetic, aesthetic, and reconstructive surgery. It is the most widely read clinical journal in the field of cosmetic surgery, with subscribers in more than 80 countries.
ASJ was indexed with MEDLINE/PubMed in 2008 and with the Thomson Reuters’ Journal Citation Report (JCR; formerly ISI) in 2011. ASJ’s current (2012) impact factor is 1.564. In the 2012 JCR, ASJ ranked 84th out of 198 journals in the overall surgery category.
ASJ is available in print, online, and through the RADAR Resource iPad app, which offers readers the opportunity to make voice/video/picture notations, save articles to a personal library, and much more. ASJ is proud to offer our readers the latest case series, technique, bench research, and review articles focused solely on cosmetic surgery; we are your “one stop shop” for education, information, and creative operative techniques in the areas that relate most to your practice.
For information about subscribing or submitting to the journal, please contact the Editorial Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the latest updates, visit our Editor’s Announcements section below.
- ASJ has a new Executive Editor!
- Editor’s Choice: March/April 2014
- Editor’s Choice: February 2014
- Editor's Choice: January 2014
- Editor's Choice: November/December 2013
- Editor's Choice: September 2013
- Editor's Choice: August 2013
- Editor's Choice: July 2013
- Reading ASJ on Your iPad: How to Access the RADAR Resource
- Want to Cite or Promote ASJ in a Slide Presentation? Click here for branded slides.