The Society believes in forming transparent, collaborative relationships with industry partners so that each of us can appropriately leverage the important work of the other. By working together, both the Aesthetic Society and industry can synergistically serve and communicate regarding plastic surgery, its practitioners, and patients.
The Aesthetic Society is the single most influential organization in aesthetic surgery education. This claim is backed by having an enormous national and international following, and repeated requests for our members to assist and present at various other educational venues around the world. Our corporate partners are able demonstrate their commitment to the Specialty while gaining direct access to the specialists.
The Aesthetic Society and our research foundation, the Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation (ASERF), offer several options for companies to partner with us.
Premier Industry Partner: Our premier year-round industry program designed to generate maximum exposure and interaction for participating companies.
Alliance Partner: Our lower level year-round industry partner program designed to generate exposure and interaction for participating companies.
Promotional Partner: For companies that want to leverage member buying power to deliver their premium brands at members-only discounts.
Strategic Philanthropy: Learn how you can make a genuine difference by providing critical financial or in-kind support for the advancement of research, education, resident, and humanitarian/international outreach programs.
Exhibits: The Aesthetic Society’s Annual Meeting is the foremost event to showcase your products and services. Visit the Exhibitor Prospectus by clicking HERE.
Advertising: The Aesthetic Society offers companies numerous advertising opportunities to raise awareness of your products and services among our members.
Aesthetic Surgery Journal Subscriber List Rental: Reach more surgeons, including fellows, members, residents, and associate members, in an electronic format for one-time mailing purposes. There are currently over 5,000 subscribers and is the official English-language journal for 12 International societies, representing countries in South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
For more information on any of our corporate opportunities, please contact:
Kathie Muehlebach, Manager of Development and Corporate Relations
American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
11262 Monarch Street, Garden Grove, CA 92841-1441
Phone: 1-562-799-2356 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample Benefits and Recognition
Access to Decision Makers
- Inclusion in annual CEO to CEO meeting
- Individual meeting with Aesthetic Society staff
- Participation in Roundtable at the annual Aesthetic Meeting
- Logo in thank-you ad or grouping of company logos in the Aesthetic Surgery Journal, the Aesthetic Society Newsletter, annual Membership Roster, annual meeting registration brochure and annual meeting program book.
- Editorial feature/announcement of the Industry Round Table in Bulletin, The News, Member Directory, and Annual Report
- Website link on Industry Round Table page from AAO-HNS home page
Annual Meeting Visibility
- Logo on recognition signage in the Aesthetic Meeting registration area, Welcome Reception, President’s Dinner Dance, International Reception, the Aesthetic Society booth, and at company exhibit booth
- Logo in thank you ad or grouping of company logos in Program Book
- Website link on from Annual Meeting home page
- Verbal acknowledgement by leadership at the Presidential Dinner Dance and during Scientific Sessions
- Invitations to the various events throughout the meeting allowing for several networking opportunities