The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) has established a unique program for plastic surgeons in training. This program was designed to provide qualified residents and fellows with many complimentary aesthetic surgery educational and support services. Enrollment in this program is FREE and open to residents and fellows currently enrolled in accredited plastic surgery residency programs or accredited/private plastic surgery fellowships in the United States and Canada.
“Like” ASAPS Residents and Fellows on Facebook, and receive updates on the Resident Program: Click HERE
Click HERE to download enrollment form
Benefits of the Resident Program include:
- Free online subscription to Aesthetic Surgery Journal (compliments of ASAPS and Sage)
- Free access to the Aesthetic Society’s RADAR Resource, featuring all issues of Aesthetic Surgery Journal from 1995 – Present, Practice Management Resources, Aesthetic Meeting Videos, and other educational content. www.surgery.org/radar
- Free registration for the annual Aesthetic Meeting and Residents & Fellows Forum
- Free registration for teaching courses as course monitors or if space is available 30 minutes prior to the start of the course during the annual Aesthetic Meeting
- NEW: Free access to Education on Demand: Post-Annual Meeting sessions
- Free access to the Online Clinical Education Library featuring surgical videos on www.surgery.org/members
- Free online subscription to Aesthetic Society News
- Free participation in ASAPS Educational Webinars
Residents and Fellows are also encouraged to submit their papers to Aesthetic Surgery Journal for the annual Resident Paper Competition. Each year, ASJ’s editors select 2 winners – Best Research Paper and Best Clinical Paper – each of which are published in ASJ. The winning residents will receive an iPad, which they can use to read ASJ and interact with ASAPS through the RADAR Reader app, as well as to download sessions from The Aesthetic Meeting.
Begin preparing your papers now! ASJ will be accepting submissions for the 2014 Resident Paper Competition immediately after The Aesthetic Meeting. Submissions are due on August 31, 2014, so let’s see what you’ve got!
Submit your paper to http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/asjournal and include a cover letter requesting that your manuscript be included in the Resident Paper Competition. Please contact the Editorial Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or comments.