Ask a Surgeon has moved to Smart Beauty Guide

For the latest answers from our Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, or to ask your own question, please visit
Ask a Surgeon on Smart Beauty Guide.

For up-to-date information on procedure costs, see the Average Costs page.

Archived questions on can be viewed by selecting a topic on the left of this page.

What can I do for a drooping eyelid?


I had Acanthamoeba 3 years ago in one of my eyes. I used eye drops for 3-4 month continuously. After that my eye sometimes becomes smaller than another one. I think it depends on my sleep time or how much I work with the pc. Sometimes it is good and my eyes are similar. What should I do? I'm 25 years old, girl, phd student and I need my eyes!!! Help me please


An examination by an ophthalmologist would be the first step.  Your description of your problem may indicate a problem with the muscle which keeps your eye open.  A detailed eye evaluation would be your first step.

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2022 the Aesthetic Society. All Rights Reserved.