How can I find a doctor that would do deep laser fx on my burn scars as a pro bono


I was burned in 1984 with bleach and acid. I don't have insurance other then med-cal . I saw a show with the triplets who also had burn scars they got the procedure and they were very happy with the results. I'd like to find a doctor that does the deep fx laser to do this but financially I can't afford it... can you help me with a doctor that would do this pro bono?



 For the laser services that you are requesting Pro Bono Burn Care it may be a difficult to find a provider. May I suggest you start with the American Burn Association (ABA) and the certified burn centers in your area ( That most likely will be the Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. They do have special programs for burn patients ( Best,


Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2017 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.