I would like to find a surgeon in my area to have my left testicle replaced.


When I was ten my left testicle would not descend so it was removed. I would like to find a doctor in my area to get a consultation.


That procedure would be performed by a urologist.

R. W. Whitfield, MD

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2017 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.