Are there grants for breast reductions?


Hello, I am 34, have never had kids and I am currently trying to fight insurance to approve my reduction. I have 9 different doctors claiming that my reduction is medically necessary (I am currently an 38G/H and need to go down to a C/D) insurance keeps denying the claims. I also have a family issue with spine compression and degeneration of disks. I need help finding a way to fund my reduction so I can prevent further issues. Any suggestions?


You can contact the INSURANCE COMMISSIONER in your state and file a complaint against the insurance company. You can also contact the Attorney General office , consumer protection division and file a complaint against the insurance company

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2017 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.