I have man boobs. If I have this corrected with surgery, will it last?


I had this procedure done in the past, 1983, The man boobs returned with in a year. My question is will it work now? I have never smoked pot.


Appearance changes can occur from aging, medications, hormones, or weight fluctuation. I would recommend a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to determine your candidacy. A secondary surgery may be an option. You should also see your primary care giver for an exam and blood work to rule out any non-cosmetic etiology of gynecomastia:



You didn't mention your age, height and weight. If you gain weight you will have fat deposit even in your breasts, 


Man boobs , or gynecomastia can be treated very successfully and permanently with surgery. There are many reasons men end up with gynecomastia and seek gynecomastia surgery.  Gynecomastia seems to be a serious concern for men in competitive body building. Steroid use has been linked to gynecomastia. Hormones, medications weight gain all have been linked to gynecomastia. 

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2017 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.