Is there a procedure to reduce a swelling appearance in the earlobes without changing the entire shape of the ear?


I've been considering having surgery on my earlobes as of late.  My earlobes have always looked "swollen" and I'm wondering if there is a simple procedure to reduce the swelling appearance without trying to surgically change the shape of my entire ear?


Sure, earlobe surgery is a very common procedure performed in the office setting at most ASAPS members' offices.  Consider writing down exactly what you dislike about your ear lobes and take it to a local ASAPS member for a consult.


Gary R. Culbertson, MD, FACS

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2017 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.