Can my sister's fat be transferred to me if we have the same parents?


I would like to have my breasts injected with fat because I'm only 112 lbs after having 4 children. I still can't gain weight. I used to be a C cup and  now I am an A.




 No, fat transfer can only be done with/ between genetically identical twins at this time. Best,


Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS


No it won't work. It would only work if you and your sister were identical twins with the exact same genetic makeup, otherwise your body would reject the fat.

Robert Singer,MD

La Jolla, California

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2017 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.