Can my smaller then average head be made bigger or wider?


My name is Andrew I am a 21 year old male from the UK.  I was wondering if there was a surgery to increase the size of my head. I have a really small head. The side of my head has no curvature it is completely flat and the front of my head is also thin and looks worse because I have small ears.  I haven't left my house socially for 3 years. If not is there at least a way to just widen my face with maybe jaw widening/ implants, facial fillers for the top sides of my head? Thanks for your time,  Andrew


 It sounds like you should start with a Cranio-Facial Specialist. Ask your primary care giver in your health acre system for a referral. They can perform several different evaluations to determine the exact etiology of your small head and how best to improve/ enhance your appearance. This can vary from major cranio-facial surgery to fillers and implants. The initial evaluation should be covered by the health care system in your native country. Best,


Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2017 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.