What surgery will I need to change the shape of my face?


I have a very square face right now, partly due to my cleft chin.  What kind of surgery would enable me to get a more heart-shaped face?


This can be a tough question without more information.  Facial contouring can vary from extensive craniofacial/maxillofacial surgery to liposuction and fat grafting to your face.  May I suggest you write down the three things you really do not like about your face and consider a consult with one of the many members of the ASAPS to address your concerns.


Gary R. Culbertson, MD, FACS

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2017 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.