Transgender Surgery


Can a man have his genitals removed or have SRS without HRT?



 Transgender surgery is a specialty unto itself. Your question is very specific and should be addressed by a surgical specialist in Transgender surgery. May I suggest you contact a surgeon at for more information. They should be able to address your concerns. Best,


Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Related Questions

Copyright © 2009-2017 ASAPS. All Rights Reserved.