Currently only available to those using the iPad app version of RADAR Resource
- CME Search provides ASAPS Members, Candidates for Membership, Residents and Fellows enrolled in The Aesthetic Society’s Resident Program, and ASJ subscribers the ability to earn up to 20 Category 1 CME credits in a calendar year just through searching and researching educational content in the RADAR Resource library.
- All 20 credits earned are also offered as Patient Safety credits.
ASAPS Members: $299.99 calendar year subscription
Non-Members: $499.99 calendar year subscription
- iPad App:
Via your iPad 2 or newer, search 'ASAPS Radar Resource’ in the App Store and download the free app
You will then need to login with your ASAPS credentials. Once logged, complete the following steps:
- Tap on the ‘RADAR Library’ Icon
- Then the icon labeled ‘ASAPS’
- Once the page has loaded, click on the magnifying glass at the top right hand corner of the screen with the label ‘CME’ and select ‘Buy CME Search Package’
- Once this loads, a prompt will load with the purchase details. Tap ‘Yes’ to continue
- A box titled ‘Disclosure’ will appear. Review the disclosure details and tap ‘Accept’
- You will then be able to use the CME search function
Regardless of purchase date, CME Search subscriptions expire on December 31 of the purchasing year at 11:59 PM Hawaii time.