The Aesthetic Society is making it easier for you to earn your continuing medical education (CME) credits through the RADAR Resource iPad app.
You can now earn up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ with RADAR CME Search. This online activity is a quick and convenient way to get the continuing education you need while researching the aesthetic plastic surgery topics you love. All 20 credits earned are also offered as Patient Safety credits.
Currently available to those using the iPad app version of RADAR Resource, CME Search provides plastic surgeons the ability to earn up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ in a calendar year* through researching educational content within the Aesthetic Surgery Journal via the RADAR iPad app. Each applicable keyword search will be eligible for 0.5 credits.
While using CME Search, you will receive an email confirmation for each credit earned that can be used to report your credits. Aesthetic Society members will have their credits uploaded onto the Aesthetic Society’s member portal on a quarterly basis.
*Regardless of purchase date, CME Search subscriptions expire on December 31 of the purchasing year at 11:59 PM Hawaii time.
- Aesthetic Society Active Members: $299.99 for a calendar year subscription*
- Candidates for Membership: $299.99 for a calendar year subscription*
- Non-members: $499.99 calendar year subscription*
Aesthetic Society Active Members/Candidates for Membership can purchase a CME Search Subscription by downloading the app and logging in with their Aesthetic Society credentials. Non-members will need to contact email@example.com to set up an account that will enable you access to purchase a CME Search Subscription.
Via your iPad 2 or newer, use the app store to download the free RADAR app. You will then need to log in with your Aesthetic Society credentials. Once logged into the app, complete the following steps:
- Tap on the ‘RADAR Library’ icon
- Then the icon labeled ‘ASAPS’
- After the page has loaded, tap the magnifying glass at the top right-hand corner of the screen with the label ‘CME’ and select ‘Buy CME Search Package’
- A prompt will load with the purchase details, tap ‘Yes’ to continue
- A box titled ‘Disclosure’ will appear - review the details and tap ‘Accept’
- You are now able to use the CME Search function