RADAR for Residents
Residents who log into RADAR will now have an area created specifically for their educational needs as a plastic surgery resident.
- Interactive cases created by and for plastic surgery residents
- Private discsussion forum available only to plastic surgery residents
- ASAPS provided educational content
- Same innovative features as RADAR Resource
Responsive Web Version:
- Via your tablet, smartphone, or computer, enter www.radarresource.org into your web browser
- Via your iPad 2 or newer, search ‘ASAPS’ in the App Store and download the free app
- Enter your ASAPS credentials which typically follow this format:
Username: Your first and middle (if applicable) initials combined with your last name, all lower case, no spaces
Password: Your 6 digit birth date and last 4 digits of your ASAPS ID number combined, no spaces
If this is unsuccessful, email Hunter Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org for your credentials
You are now logged into the RADAR for Residents library. After this initial login, future logins should be automatic.