It is my pleasure to invite you to join The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) and the Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation (ASERF) for The Aesthetic Meeting 2013 to be held April 13-15 (exhibit dates) in New York at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. New York has traditionally been an excellent location for The Aesthetic Meeting attracting board certified plastic surgeons from virtually every corner of the world.
ASERF Silent Auction -- This year we are implementing a new and exciting interactive feature to draw attendees to your booth to generate leads as well as support data collection in plastic surgery. The ASERF Silent Auction will function as follows:
- Donate products and/or services to be sold during the silent auction (your contribution is completely tax deductible as ASERF is a 501(c)3 charitable organization);
- The ASERF Silent Auction will run the same hours as the exhibit show hours;
- Participating exhibitors will be provided with a flag (signage) and podium at your booth with the silent auction sign-up sheet for your product or service;
- All participating companies will be acknowledged for their participation via the Program Book and Silent Auction promotions, and;
- All proceeds of the auction will support the efforts of the Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation to build a plastic surgical Data Hub
For more information regarding the ASERF Silent Auction, please contact Pamela Diecidue at Pamela@surgery.org.
This online Prospectus will answer most of your questions regarding the meeting and participation in the ASERF Silent Auction. Please read the Prospectus carefully, as updated information has been provided to help you make the most of your exhibit experience. Special Note: The deadline for return of the contract and deposit is November 12, 2012. Return the contract page and the 50% deposit as soon as possible.
Your participation in our meeting is greatly appreciated; your professional contributions to the field of plastic surgery are invaluable. If we can be of assistance to you in any way, please contact our Exhibits Manager, Erika Ortiz-Ramos at Erika@surgery.org.
New York is a vibrant city with so much to see and do – I look forward to seeing you there!
W. Grant Stevens, MD, FACS
Clinical Professor of Surgery
USC, Division of Plastic Surgery
Chair, Industry Exhibits Committee
The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery