What username and password do I enter when I “Register” the first time I open the AnzuMedical app?
For the registration, you can choose any username and password that you would like, it can but does not have to be your ASAPS username and password. You will want to make sure, however, that they are something you will remember as you will need to use them in order to purchase content on the AnzuMedical eCommerce website, https://anzumedical.com/store, or to visit the Web Version of RADAR, www.radarresource.org.
What do I do after I register for the app?
- Once registered, choose your specialty ‘Aesthetic Plastic Surgery’ from the menu. When a check mark appears to the right of it, tap ‘Next’.
- Tap the RADAR Resource/ASAPS icon on the left.
- Tap either ‘Member, Candidate, Resident’ or ‘Sage Subscriber’ based on your status. From here you will need to enter either your ASAPS username and password or your Sage subscriber account number and tap ‘Done’ in order to enter the RADAR Resource library.
Do I have to login every time I enter the RADAR library?
No, it is a one-time registration and login process, RADAR Resource will become your default library after your initial registration and login.
Why are my ASAPS username and password not working?
A few things to double check:
- Make sure that it says “Logged in as:…” in the bottom right corner of your screen. If it does not say this, go to the AnzuMedical home screen by tapping the home icon in the bottom left corner. From the home screen, tap “Login” in the bottom left corner and enter the username and password you entered when you first registered for the app.
- The username and password are case sensitive, make sure you have any letters capitalized or in lower case as they should appear
- Make sure that your iPad does not autocorrect your username to make it incorrect as you are entering it.
If you continue to experience difficulty logging into the RADAR library, contact Courtney Muehlebach at The Aesthetic Society, firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 364-2147.
Can I use the AnzuMedical app on my iPad 1?
It is likely you will be able to download and use the app on your iPad 1 if you update your software to iOS 5.0 or later.
Why is no content showing when I tap on a subcategory of a bookshelf in the RADAR library? (e.g. “Body” category in the “Annual Meeting” bookshelf)
Content for that subcategory needs to be purchased from the AnzuMedical eCommerce website, https://anzumedical.com/store. Once purchased, it will show up in your RADAR library.
Why is a video not playing after I tap the play icon?
One possible reason is the speed of your wifi connection, depending on this, it could take some time for the video to load and play. If after tapping the play icon, the screen does not redirect to the video screen within a few seconds and start loading the video, please contact Courtney Muehlebach at The Aesthetic Society as there might be a problem with the particular video, email@example.com or (800) 364-2147.
When I turn CME Search “On” it does not allow me to earn CME Credits?
You have not paid for a subscription to CME Search. Please visit https://anzumedical.com/store, to purchase a subscription.
How do I change the contact information AnzuMedical has for me?
Tap “Settings” on the bottom tool bar. Next, tap “Account Settings” on the left side of the screen then “Edit” in the top right corner. Be sure to tap “Done” when you have completed your changes in order to save them.