Aesthetic Surgery Journal is an official publication of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the official English-language journal of more than a dozen major international societies of cosmetic, aesthetic, and reconstructive surgery. It is the most widely read clinical journal in the field of cosmetic surgery, with subscribers in more than 80 countries.
ASJ is indexed by MEDLINE/PubMed, as well as Thomson Reuters’ Science Citation Index. ASJ received its first impact factor in 2011 (1.49) and was ranked 90/198 in the surgical journal category.
ASJ is available in print, online, and through the RADAR Resource iPad app, which offers readers the opportunity to make voice/video/picture notations, save articles to a personal library, and much more. ASJ is proud to offer our readers the latest case series, technique, bench research, and review articles focused solely on cosmetic surgery; we are your “one stop shop” for education, information, and creative operative techniques in the areas that relate most to your practice.
For information about subscribing or submitting to the journal, please contact the Editorial Office: email@example.com.
For the latest updates, visit our Editor’s Announcements section below.
- Editor's Choice: May 2013
- Editor's Choice: March/April 2013
- Editor's Choice: February 2013
- Editor's Choice: January 2013
- Editor's Choice: December 2012
- Editor's Choice: November 2012
- Reading ASJ on Your iPad: How to Access the RADAR Resource
- ASJ Receives First Impact Factor: 1.469
- Editor's Choice: September 2012
- Cite ASJ in Your Conference Presentations!