Reading ASJ on Your iPad: How to Access the RADAR Resource
Instructions for downloading, registering, and accessing the RADAR iPad app are provided below for both ASAPS members and non-member subscribers. If you have any questions, please contact the Editorial Office: email@example.com.
- Search the Apple ‘app store’ for AnzuMedical and install the app on your iPad. Complete the general registration by entering the required information. (The username/password you select at this stage can be different from the password/subscriber number listed below.)
- Tap on the ‘Library’ icon on the bottom bar of AnzuMedical App.
- When the ‘Domain Library’ selection screen is displayed, tap on ‘Medical’ domain.
- In the expanded list of Domain Libraries, tap on ‘Plastic Surgery.’ A detailed screen will then be displayed.
- On the detailed screen, after the description of the app, tap on ‘Open Domain Library’ button.
- Proceed to the instructions below based on your status as an ASAPS member or nonmember subscriber.
If you are an ASAPS member:
- After following Steps 1-6 above, select ‘Member’ on the login screen.
- When prompted for a username and password, enter your ASAPS member information (the same username and password you enter for surgery.org access). Then tap ‘Done.’ (If you have forgotten your member number, please contact Courtney Muehlebach: firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Once you’ve logged in once, future logins should be automatic.
If you are a non-member subscriber:
- After following Steps 1-6 above, select ‘Subscriber’ on the login screen.
- You will be prompted to enter an account number. This is your subscriber number, which appears immediately above your name on the mailing address label for your physical copy of the journal. (If you have forgotten your subscriber number, please contact Melissa Berbusse, ASJ’s Managing Editor: email@example.com.)
- Once you have entered this information, future logins should be automatic.