The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) created the International Candidate program to provide nonmember international plastic surgeons with substantial savings on ASAPS-sponsored continuing medical education meetings and other services. The only requirement is that the international surgeon belongs to a member-society of the International Confederation of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS) or to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
By enrolling in the six-year International Candidate Program, you are eligible for:
- 25% discount on guest surgeon registration on any ASAPS annual meetings during the six-year candidacy period (a savings of over $200 per meeting)
- Candidate discounts on selected Aesthetic Society programs, products, and services such as patient education brochures, slide presentations for practice marketing, videotapes, and other items designed to help build your aesthetic practice.
- Complimentary online subscription to "Aesthetic Society News"
- Opportunities for networking and visibility among your peers
- Opportunities to attend exclusive social and educational events during the ASAPS annual meeting
- Access to RADAR Resource on the AnzuMedical App (for iPad 2 or newer)
- NEW: Online subscription to Aesthetic Surgery Journal
An annual fee of $260 enables you to attain and retain ASAPS International Candidate status during this six years of eligibility. At any time during or after your six-year enrollment period, you may decide to apply for one of the International Active Membership.
Please note that International Candidate status is NOT a membership classification. However, it offers significant benefits and the opportunity for you to become better acquainted with the Aesthetic Society programs. ASAPS encourages International Candidates who meet the membership criteria to apply for International Active Membership. To request a brochure outlining the ASAPS International Membership application process, call the ASAPS Central Office at 800.364.2147 or 562.799.2356. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.